MS Excel 2016: Data Analysis and Data Visualization (Windows)
This course is intended for people who want to deepen their Excel skills.
In this course, you will learn how to use the most important functions and tools for your data analysis and to display the results optimally. In practice-oriented examples, you gain knowledge of how you can analyze your data using a pivot table in seconds. In addition, you are able to distinguish between different types of diagrams and to design diagrams for the presentation of your analysis.
- Setting Up Tables (Screen and Print)
- Arranging data (sorting and filtering)
- Consolidate data (including duplicates)
- Import data from external sources (text files, Access)
- Data analysis with functions (database and statistics)
- Grouping and compiling the data with pivot tables
- Visualize the data through diagrams (different types, design, templates)
- Present forecasts with trend lines
- Working with Sparklines
VoraussetzungenYou are able to start Excel, manage documents, enter text, and shape the font image.
TeilnehmendeStudents and employees of the University of Zurich
BemerkungenPlease bring a USB stick with you to take home the created course work. The course is based on MS-Office version 2016 (Windows). The course language is English. However, the course instructor is able to answer questions that are asked in German.
Kurs WEC 3
|Dauer:||1 Tag(e) / 6 Stunde(n)|
|Ort:||Windows-Schulungsraum der Zentralen Informatik, Winterthurerstr. 190, Irchel - Eingang Computational Science, rechts den Gang entlang, rechts die Treppe runter.|
Dienstag, 21. Januar 202008:30 - 15:30
|Veranstaltungs-Infos als ICS Feed|